April's Theme: Beautifully Bohemian
First of all, I love the colorful and cute bag that came this month. And as usual, it was full of great things!!
1. Redken Wind Blown 05: This hair spray works pretty good! Most hairsprays seem to just make my hair hard and doesn't hold the shape but this one worked pretty well. Retail Value: $5
2. Blush by Hikari Cosmetics in Tango: I haven't used this yet but I am always happy to try a new blush. Retail Value: $15
3. Mini Lip and Cheek Tint by Mullein and Sparrow: This little tin is amazing. It smells and tastes like fresh oranges and makes your lips feel soft and smooth. I haven't tried it as a blush yet, but I am sure smelling like oranges won't be bad!! Retail Value: $10
4. JulieG Nail Color: Super cute color and it goes on smooth. Retail Value: $3.99
5. NUDE Dude Eyeshadow Single in Flirty which is a shimmering violet with gold tint. Very cute. Retail Value: $8